Good sound requires good equipment. And the old saying is true, you get what you pay for. Every project is limited by a budget, however. You can buy a Chevrolet, a Cadillac, or a Rolls Royce. They all will get you down the road, but they differ in their abilities and quality.
That said, if the Chevrolet is maintained in good condition, it will perform better than a run-down Rolls. Likewise, something as simple as a damaged cable or a bad ground in the conduit can make the most advanced audio system sound bad.
We provide two important services:
1) REPAIR: We can repair and upgrade your existing systems. Troubleshooting is one of our specialties.
2) DESIGN: We can design a new system with the best equipment to meet your needs, based on your budget. Whether your system requires a few mics controlled by a wireless touchpad, or a 96-input digital mixer running to a surround-sound theater, we can design for any size and space. Encompassing design are considerations for acoustical properties (link), room elevations and aesthetics.
- Multi-track audio recording
- Audio for video broadcast
- Post-production and edit suites
- Mobile multi-track recording systems
- Video teleconferencing
- VoIP telecommunication
- Intercom, paging and background music